|Terms And Conditions|
Our Contact details:
Jazz It Up
79 Field Rise, Littleover, Derby, DE23 1DF, UK
Phone: 01332 762304
Mobile: 07973 255448
JAZZ IT UP is a trading name of JAZZ IT UP TRADING LIMITED. Registered in England & Wales under the Company number 4763541. Registered address is 79 Field Rise, Littleover, Derby, DE23 1DF, UK.
Vat No. 808 9485 84
|Making A Purchase|
*Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart.
*After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
*We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered and that we are processing your order. This is not an order acceptance from Jazz It Up.
*Order acceptance and the commencement of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it before despatch. The display of items for sale on our website is only an invitation to treat.
Simply select to pay by credit/debit card.
The cards we accept are: Visa, Mastercard, Switch (Maestro), Visa Delta, Solo, JCB and Electron
You can also ORDER BY PHONE ON 01332 762304 (local call rate) Lines are open 10am - 10pm 7 days a week.
Please make cheques and postal orders payable to 'JAZZ IT UP' - simply print out the shopping basket and enclose cheque.
Finally, if you would rather not pay online, simply call us on 01332 270438 with the order/card details - please read our terms and conditions beforehand.
|Shipping And Handling Postage costs are as follows:|
£3.00 for pretty much all UK delivery orders for jewellery items (up to 9 items - shipping increases for 10+ items). Our system calculates the optimum postage cost for you based on what you buy.
Home interior shipping costs can vary....
£5-£7 per item in the UK for Clocks.
£8-10 per item in the UK for glass panels or mirrors.
We do not ship home interiors outside the UK.
Postage is fixed at £8.00 for all International jewellery orders outside the UK.
All prices include VAT
JAZZ IT UP is a trading name of JAZZ IT UP TRADING LIMITED.
Jazz It Up will endeavor to try to deliver all ordered items within approximately 3-5 working days once full payment has been received and cleared.
Clocks generally take 3-5 working days.
Glassware and some mirrors/panels/candles are made to order so delivery can take up to 21 days. Should you have also ordered jewellery, this will be sent on ahead at no extra charge.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail and will require a signature. The person who placed the order may not sign for it (for example when delivered to a work address), however this will still constitute a completed delivery. Delivery timescales are NOT guaranteed.
Pendants are supplied on a 16" box chain as standard unless otherwise stated.
|Back Orders If an item is not in stock we will aim to notify you within 24 hours whereby we will offer you the choice of : putting the item on back-order for despatch as soon as it comes into stock, a refund for the item or the chance to choose an alternative item/s instead. On some occasions we may send a similar alternate if the ordered item is not in stock. If the alternate item is returned as unsuitable, we will re-imburse the recorded delivery postage costs incurred.|
|Tax Charges All prices include VAT.|
|Credit Card Security Jazz It Up accepts payments by credit/debit cards (full list below), cheques and postal orders.. We have a fully sophisicated on-line processing system for taking credit card payments through Worldpay...one of the worlds largest credit card processing companies.|
Our secure-server software encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number and name and address. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet. When you place orders we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
We are sure you agree, that it is worth the extra effort by us to make this site as safe and secure as possible for you to shop with a complete peace of mind.
|Guarantee Jazz It Up endeavours to supply its jewellery following the highest levels of inspection and service.|
If an item is not in stock we will aim to notify you within 24 hours whereby we will offer you the choice of : putting the item on back-order for despatch as soon as it comes into stock, a refund for the item or the chance to choose an alternative item/s instead.
* We have made every effort to display all our items as accurately as possible. However as colours and images very depending on your own monitor and browser we can not guarantee that products will be as exactly seen on your monitor. Most products have been described with sizes/lengths given as close to accurate as possible.
* The display of items for sale on our website is only an invitation to treat. By placing an order you are are making an Offer to buy. Acceptance (and therefore the comencement of our contract) begins once we dispatch your order. You will receive an order acknowledgement email of your order. This does not constitute a contract until we dispatch the order. Jazz It Up can cancel any order it feels fit to do so whereupon all paid monies will be refunded in full, so long as the order has not been dispatched and therefore the contract has not commenced.
* In the rare event that an item is incorrectly priced on the web site, Jazz It Up reserves the right to not supply that item at said price. The normal price will be offered instead as long as the order has not been dispatched and therefore the contract has not started. Should we have dispatched the incorrectly priced item, we will honour that incorrect price.Should an item not be in stock, Jazz It Up may send a suitable alternate in some instances.
Pendants are supplied on a 16" box chain as standard unless otherwise stated. All items are in a free gift box unless otherwise stated (excludes chains).
* Silver is a soft metal and will tarnish over time if not looked after, therefore jewellery should not be worn in the shower/bath etc. Simple things like keeping it dry will help it keep its shine. We do sell jewellery cloths that should restore it shine. Leather/cord jewellery should be kept dry.
* Due to the volatile nature of gold prices, some of the handmade designer items prices may change on the odd occasion. However we would notify you before order is accepted and payment taken so you can confirm whether to go ahead at the new price.
* We do not recommend our wall pictures, prints, wooden framed arts, canvases, perspex or clocks for use in bathrooms or outdoors where moisture can affect them. For metal wall art outdoors we recommend a clear metal varnish to enhance protection.
* Basins only to be used with water direct from the tap (to maximum temperature of 60 degrees centigrade), not boiling water. The use of the spacer collar is very highly recommended and should be used for all our basins.
Jewellery items such as earrings, pendants, bracelets, earrings and accessories are not suitable for children under the age of 3 due to small parts. The D for Diamond range is not suitable for the initial piercing or healing period.
We DO NOT ship our home interiors outside the UK
For the large mirrors, hanging brackets are on the mirrors but no wall fixings are included as you should buy the correct wall fixings depending on the style or quality of the wall it is going on.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) laws came into force on 1st January 2007. This legislation is implemented to try and ensure the correct disposal of electrical and electronic products which in turn will prevent them being thrown into Landfills.
The area of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) is a major source of growing waste here in the UK and is increasing at an alarming rate. The UK alone throws away approximately 2 million tonnes of WEEE each year. This legislation will help to reduce this and the harmful effects of lead/toxin contamination which affects humans, wildlife and the environment and its quality of life.
EEE products are marked with a wheelie bin crossed out logo showing that this product, when it comes to the end of its life span, should not be disposed of via your household bins, but be disposed of separately and in accordance with the WEEE legislation so that it can be recycled.
Under the Regulations, the public can dispose of their WEEE in one of the following ways:
(1) They can use our Free Take Back service. This works on a like for like basis so should you buy a product from us we are happy to collect the old item from you and dispose of it a local Authorised Treatment Facility. The WEEE that you are replacing must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt of your new product. The product however must be a replacement item for the old product for us to do this, for example a clock for a new clock.
(2) The consumer can look up their own local recycling site and dispose of the WEEE there.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can either call us on - 01332 762304 (local call rate) or
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or
Write to us at: Jazz It Up, 79 Field Rise, Littleover, Derby. DE23 1DF
Cookies are in use on this website - what are they and how do they benefit you?
Our cookies help us to make our website work as you'd expect, remember your settings during and between visits, improve the speed/security of the site, continuously improve our website for you and make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
|Returns Policy * We offer a simple 7 Working Day Money Back Guarantee. If any item is not quite what you required then just notify us by email/post (stating reason for return if possible) within 7 working days, starting day after receipt, and return the item back to us. We will then issue you with either a refund or allow you to exchange the item for something else instead. Handmade to order or personalised items (including items that are engraved), are non returnable/refundable.|
* We recommend you send items back via a signed for postal service for your own proof of delivery. This postage cost is not reimbursed (unless item is damaged/faulty/incorrect).
* We extend our exchange policy above over Christmas for orders placed between 20th November to 20th December until 31 December, whereby an exchange for something else is offered if you are outside the 7 working day timescale for refunds.
* Please check your goods on delivery. If items do arrive damaged/faulty please let us know as soon as possible and arrange to post them back to us for refund or replacement. We will reimburse you these extra postage costs and ask to be sent back by Royal Mail recorded delivery. Please contact us first for a returns number if you would prefer to do so.
* * Fusion glass items are unique so no 2 items will be identical (please bear in mind if ordering 2 basins for the same bathroom!). Sizes are approximate and may vary very slightly as they are handmade (4% max variance).
The purchase of goods and services over the internet, by phone or by mail order generally is subject to the Distance Selling Regulations. One of the most important implications of these regulations is a cooling off period of 7 working days during which you have the right to cancel. You must provide notice of cancellation in writing and it must be posted to, left at or emailed to the business address of the supplier, and you must ensure this is done no later than 7 working days after receipt of goods.
In this case, we will provide a refund but you must return the cancelled items to us. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
This does not extend to items that are made to order or personalised, such as engraving, to your specifcation.
In case of dispute, UK law applies.
| SAFE & SECURE|
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Electron, Solo, Delta and Switch/Maestro cards via Worldpay's safe and secure servers